Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's MARCH MADNESS time :)

 

Welcome March!!! I sure hope this month brings us some warmth and SUN!!!! For alot of people, March means spring break, fun fun!! This is also the time when we pull out our summer gear from last year and say...OH OH...what happened to me over the winter??? Well, no worries!!!!  21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme is HERE!! Give me 3 weeks, and you will be back into the shorts in no time!!!!

I am on Day 7 today of the Extreme Plan..things are going good!!! Today I will swap out Yoga Fix for the Fix Challenge..This month I am also stepping up my game with the addition of T25/Max 30 on most days! I have 6 weeks roughly until the BeachBody Success Club Trip to Cancun and this is serious, kids!!! While my overall goal is not to lose weight really, it is to continue with my clean eating diet and overall toning..like Autumn says that bikini is gonna look smokin' :)

So today is Sunday which means it is a meal planning day...especially on a snowy day like today the kitchen will be busy prepping...I will then make a second batch of my foods during the week as well as next weekend I will be away...This will make sure to keep my diet 100% on track and help me with the evil vending machines while at competition :)

I love to keep my meal tracking and planning simple for the week...I print out the worksheets on Teambeachbody.com and use the eating plan book:)

Here is a great article on how to succeed all week ✅


I hope to have some progression pics posted by the end of this week, so stay tuned!!

And don/t do it for anyone else, DO IT FOR YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment