Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 15: it's the FINAL stretch!

Happy Monday all!! Time for some Monday Motivation! Remember your beauty is not measured in pounds!! And you mean so much more than that number on the scale! Embrace the fact that you are able to nourish your body and take care of it..because it truly is a gift! 💖

Today marks my last 7 days on the CTC plan! I decided to add in some extra abs and cardio this week..I cannot wait to see  everyone's results! 

This week is all about the final push..the final run to the finish line and the final fight! So many people would have given up by now when they think of foods or things they cannot have..instead I like to think of all the things I CAN have! I can have strength when I am feeling weak, I can have faith when I am feeling low, I can have encouragement when I am down..keeping positive in every day life sets us all up to succeed no matter what our goal is! Have a great week all!! I will be checking in on everyone! And let the final push continue! 



No comments:

Post a Comment