Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 13 and Day 14: ohhh the weekend!

Hello Daylight Savings!! 

So if i could sum up this weekend in a few words it would be ..hectic..busy..limited time..limited food choices..and while it could have been a much worse disaster...it just didn't go as planned..bummer!

The main issue with my foods was that I had no access to heat up my proteins :(
So while I prepared well, It was kinda out of my control! The cold pork and chicken just flat out stunk! ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Today was much better..but add in the time change and realizing at 3pm you have only had one Red container when you need 6 a day ๐Ÿ‘Ž..disaster again!

The good thing? Tomorrow is a new day..and it's Monday๐Ÿ‘ i know how great I have felt on this plan the past 14 days and that will continue to push me farther..oh and how is it 5pm already?? And it's light out! ☀️ bizarre!
Whose in for the nice week of weather! I know I am!! Sun and warmer weather is definitely what the doctor ordered!!
 
Have a great rest of the weekend all!



No comments:

Post a Comment