Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 9: Carbs..Carbs..Carbs

Day 9 on the CTC plan and I am feeling the love for some carbs today! It has been 9 days since I started this plan and while I have lost all cravings for crap (woohoo me) I really am craving the fruits on those CTC days! 🍎🍏🍇🍊🍋...But I think that is a GOOD sign when you crave fruit!! 👏👏 instead of craving the other stuff (chocolate chocolate and chocolate--eeek😳)

My body is definitely tired and sore today!! I overslept my workout but am listening to my body..I required the rest..and rest is GOOD!! This is always a hard concept to learn when first starting out. We always want to go-go-go and when our bodies are tired, they show it in so many ways..It's okay to miss a workout when rest is required.💤💤

Sidenote...BTW here is my new best friend..Mentos gum! I have no idea why but I am obsessed with it...probably because it adds some fake sugar taste in 😳

Day 9 on 21 DFX and wowzer did I find a doozy! This is like rich and sweet chocolate-ness heaven!! PB and J Shakeology for my mid afternoon snack!!
Ingredients:
1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeo
1 cup (purple) of grapes
2 teasp. of PB
1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
Lots of ice to taste

Enjoy!!🍇🍇

Until tomorrow kids..nitey..nite 💤💤


No comments:

Post a Comment