Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 10: Almost halfway there:)

I cannot believe we are already 10
Days in! My challengers are killing it! We have cleaned up our diets and we are all have amazing results! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Everyone is right on target and I couldn't be more
Proud! This is my motto for today..keep going! We are halfway there and the finish line is near! You have come this far, so why stop now?

Many people are asking what are some of my favorite daily foods!πŸ‡πŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸ‰πŸ“πŸ‘πŸˆπŸŒπŸπŸπŸ πŸ†πŸ…πŸŒ½
Think perimeter of the grocery store! That's it! All your fresh, wholesome goodness is filled with colors and flavor! I was once told if you think about all the processed foods out there, they really are all bland looking..I never truly thought about that until I put the cookies, crackers, white breads, etc etc next to my red peppers, green spinach and kale, red berries and so on! And now I see it truly makes a TON of sense!! The more colorful the food the more nutrition you are getting!! 

I am feeling better and stronger every day! And that's all that matters! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

Oh and speaking of feeling strong (and sore) have you ever taken an Epsom bath? I took my first bath in about 15 years tonite! It was an Epsom lavendar soak and was well needed and deserved! A great way to relieve those sore muscles  is to soak them! An Epsom bath is just what the doctor orderedπŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment