Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 1 Day 1 of 21 Day Fix Extreme, Countdown to Competition Plan!!


So here I am, it's approaching the end of Feb. and March is fast approaching.  Which means spring break aka bikini season is even coming FASTER!! Our group started 21 Day Fix Extreme two weeks ago and these workouts have been kicking my butt!! But there has been ONE problem, I have had multiple birthday celebrations, parties and Valentine's Day..so that means my food plan has not been 100% on point, ugh!!!

So today, I committed along with over 2,100 other coaches to the CTC plan (aka Countdown to Competition) Plan.  This is serious business kids..this plan alternates carb depleting days with the Extreme Food Plan, which in itself is serious enough ;) But to me this plan is also called The Countdown to Cancun plan, as our Team BeachBody Success Club trip is approaching fast!! 52 days to be exact!! (insert happy thoughts)

Here is an example of carb depleting days:
Breakfast:  Egg veggie cups
Snack:  Steel cut oats with 1 teasp. natural peanut butter
Lunch: Ground turkey with chopped veggies
Snack:  Shakeology with 1 teasp. coconut oil and 1 teasp. almond butter
Dinner:  Flank Steak with mushrooms and onions

Water: 4 liters

On my carb depleting days, I can eat 3 veggies/6 proteins/1 yellow (carb) and 3 teaspoons of fat or oils.

I was pleasantly full throughout the day and ate every 2-3 hours :)

Now onto the workout, tonite me and the hubby tackled Plyo Extreme.  I think the hubs is gonna have a hard time walking tomorrow, good thing his wife is a coach to help push him harder and harder :)


So you think the Extreme is all boring foods?
Think again!!!

Here's a great sweet treat!
Shakeology pudding from 21 Day Fix Extreme!
1 1/2 scoops chocolate Shakeology
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 medium banana
1 avocado
Blend until smooth.

Makes four servings....containers=1/2(red,blue,yellow) enjoy!!!


Thinking of joining me on this Extreme meal and fitness plan? Come join ME!! I have a great FB group going on now and they are bringing serious results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment