Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The struggle is REAL!

So it's Day 2 on CTC plan and I was really craving fruit today...As the day progressed those apples, bananas and oranges on the counter really started to haunt me! However I pushed thru. I had my snacks of cottage cheese and oatmeal with egg whites and then did Upper Fix before dinner..however I came upstairs to find these!!! I wondered why i was smelling fresh baked cookies while i was exercising! Though I actually thought I was daydreaming haha!!
The good news is that I passed on all of these! But I found it so funny that my hand was naturally ready to grab a cookie at the immediate site of it..while I was already eating my dinner! What was the point of that?? My point is that even as coaches we are all human!! And the struggle is real my friends! It's not about "go ahead and just eat one, you only live once"..it's that I made a commitment to myself for 21 days..and i KNOW that I CAN and WILL succeed :) 
I want to see how far I can push myself..how I can test the ultimate limits to the EXTREME! 
On to Day 3..an EXtreme Plan day..yay my two yellow containers and 2 fruits are BACK!! Ahh the joy of carb cycling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment