Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week 6 on PiYo and week 2 on the Fix eating!!

Week 6 is Done!!
I cannot believe I am onto week 7! Two more weeks and my 8 week PiYo initial launch is complete!! But I don't want this program to end!!! My core strength is off the charts..I seriously may be able to hold a plank for 10 minutes now..hmm sounds like a challenge LOL!
 Here's my week in review :)

Never miss a Monday!
I love this motto!! I love waking up bright and early and getting my workout in before everyone else in the house is awake!! Monday it was PiYo Drench time!! But I had prior commitments this morning and knew I would NOT fit my workout in until the evening!! All day i wanted to do it, but due to work I knew there was no squeezing it in!!! Ahh relief though when it finally came to my PiYo time :) It truly is my ME-time!!



Week 2 My Daily exercise schedule:
Mon: PiYo Drench
Tues: rest day
Weds: hardcore on the floor
Thurs: Buns
Friday: i doubled! 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix and PiYo Sculpt
Sat: switched PiYo for a 4-mile run and then 25 mins . of Fix Flat Abs
 
Here was my menu for the week:

Here's a GREAT clean treat!!

Coconut Cream Larabars
15 Medjool Dates
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup cashews
3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
2 T coconut oil
2 T water
Mix the almonds, coconut and cashews in the food processor until fine. Then add the dates, oil and water and pulse until a dough forms. Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough room for some to come out the sides. That way, the bars will be easy to remove and cut with a pizza cutter. Press down the down so that it is packed well and place in the fridge to set. It will take an hour or two. Slice and eat. These should keep in the fridge for a couple weeks.
Here's my usual go-to AM treat! Fills me up until lunch! And i need that because i do NOT ever want to feel hungry!! For this recipe, I use one scoop of Strawberry Shakeo..1/2 frozen banana...8oz water ..and 8oz ice! I mix it all up in my Nutri-Bullet and voila!! Love it!!

I have to say to pick a favorite PiYo workout is hard! I just love them all! I love the music.I love the strength..i love the stretch! Here is one of my faves though..PiYo Sculpt: PiYo Sculpt uses so much Legs and Core strength..it's amazing!
So that brings us to Sunday!! I found this yummy Shakeology chocolate pancakes recipe!! This sounds like a great weekend treat!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154479622520182&substory_index=0&id=191306845181
Combine them with these loaded egg white muffins and you are all set to go!!
http://pinterest.com/pin/395331673513986228/
Here is also a great recipe I found for a healthy pizza!! Enjoy:)
Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment