Sunday, August 3, 2014

No Excuses: PiYo week #5 and 21 day Fix week in review :)

Monday July 8, 2014-Sunday August 3, 2014:  

Week in Review!!!

I love Sundays!!! I love Sundays because it's a day to regroup and start fresh for the upcoming week! A little bit of prep work goes a long way when you are planning on succeeding for the week ahead!  I don't believe in excuses...anything is possible when you put your mind to it!


This past week with food and workouts went great, except for yesterday when we were at parties all day!! Another week in the books and now we are here in August already!!! It's just so crazy how fast the summer has gone!! PiYo is going great and in addition my gals needed a little 21 Fix day refresh :) so we kicked off our final summer challenge!!  My second round of the 7-day Clean Eating Challenge also kicked off this past Weds. and is well under way!!!

Our 7-Day Clean eating challenge is filled with a week of menus, lots of great recipes, support and accountability and we LOVE it!!!! Join me twice a month to be included in our closed FB Clean eating challenge for 7 days and see how great you feel, inbox me for more details!!
Here was my workout schedule this past week:
It worked out great and I took 2 rest days:
Monday: PiYo Sculpt
Tuesday: Rest Day
Weds:  PiYo Sweat
Thurs.:  Piyo Drench
Friday: Off
Sat:  PiYo Buns (love this one) and 21 DF Dirty 30 (again LOVE this killer workout)
Sun:  PiYo Strength Intervals (21 minutes of hell, lol) and 21 Day FIX Lower Fix (30 mins of leg hell)!!

So I am off to week 6, I cannot believe it!!!! This time has gone so fast and I seriously cannot believe all the strength I have gained from PiyO!!! TRULY THE BEST WAY TO SCULPT our bodies is from our OWN bodies and I 100% agree this!! Check out my awesome muscles!!!




Here is a GREAT clean breakfast recipe for Blueberry Muffins submitted by my good friend Renee this week..I tried it this AM and absolutely loved it!!:

1/4 c oats
1 egg
Handful of blueberries...
Dash of cinnamon
Splash of milk for moisture
Can add 1tsp of brown sugar (I omit)
Microwave in a mug for about 2 min.
Quick Blueberry Muffin
For more info on how to join me and others in our PiYo journey: CLICK HERE


Have a great week y'all!!! And remember:


No comments:

Post a Comment