Thursday, July 10, 2014

PiYo Week Two!

Piyo week two UPDATE!! 

This program is really testing me! Why? Because i am use to high cardio and weight training! This is not that...however this IS strength training and flexibity to its fullest! Every single muscle is being used in my body when I do PiYo...the longer and deeper I push the stronger I am getting! This is definitely a change for me, but a WONDERFUL, much needed change!! I LOVE it!! Here's to 8 more weeks!!! Bring it:)



Sunday, July 13..
Woohoo I made it through week two!! I loved Core and Sweat, two of my absolute favorites! I doubled up Upper and Lower and did both of those on the same day which is a great option!!
Today I added in 21 Day Fix Lower Fix for an even better burn along with scheduled Core!
Wow it did the job!




Here is my meal plan for the next week:
1200-1499 plan= 4 primary veggies, 2 secondary veggies/grains; 2 fresh fruit; 4 lean proteins; 3 healthy fats

If you would like more info on joining my next challenge, please fill out the form below!

Join me for Week 3!!! Starts tomorrow!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Alisa, Nice job on the PiYo. I am excited to get mine and get going on that. Gotta finish my 21 Day Fix first. Monday marks the start of week 3!!!

    ReplyDelete