Sunday, July 27, 2014

PiYo week 4 DONE :)

Two weeks until Vacation!! That means bikini prep is ON!!! AND i have completed another week OF PIYO!!!I cannot believe that I am heading into the second month!!! I feel so strong doing this program! So many people have started however didn't feel that they are getting a good enough cardio burn! Well I believe this pic shows more about what exercise is truly about!
I LOVE this photo!!! This is a PiYo flip, and it tests the most of the body using strength and flexibility!!




 This week I altered the schedule though because I wanted to still incorporate in my TurboFire, I am on a Chalene high I guess:) Between these two I have really found my soulmate workouts!!
These two combos together made an amazing burn!!!


Here was my schedule for Week 4!

Mon: TurboFire FireStarter
Tues: PiYoHardcore on the Floor
Weds: TurboFire Fire Starter
Thursday: PiYo Drench
Friday: TurboFire fire 45 (WOW)
Saturday: OFF , I needed a rest day desperately
Sunday: PiYo Sweat and 21 day Fix Lower Fix, ouch!!!



I love my workouts in the morning bright and early before anyone else wakes up because this is ME time! I love when i can really connect in the moment! That way I can really free my MIND!!


This week I also concluded our first FREE 7-day clean eating challenge! What success this was for everyone involved! I am super pumped to get on board for our second round this week!!!
Here is a great recipe from the challenge:

Chicken with Quinoa, Oranges, and Walnuts

This meal is packed with healthy proteins and good fats.

   
Chicken with Quinoa, Oranges, and Walnuts   
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 2 serving
Ingredients:
1 cup cooked quinoa
3 oz. shredded rotisserie chicken breast (about ½ cup)
1 oz. walnuts, coarsely chopped (about 14 halves)
1 medium orange, peeled and chopped
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 dash ground black pepper
Preparation:
1. Place quinoa, chicken, orange, walnuts, and cilantro in serving bowl.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and enjoy.

Tip: Store-bought rotisserie chicken is very versatile. You can bone and skin the chicken and use the leftover meat in other recipes throughout the week. It's great in sandwiches, soups, and salads.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 335
Fat: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 76 mg
Sodium: 324 mg
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 20 g

I will continue eating the 1200-1499 calorie range, however I love my Fix containers and seem to do better with those!!! 

Here is my plan for week 5:
MON: PIYO Sculpt! My first time doing this, i am pumped!! I will then double in the evening with TF 55
Tues:Sweat
Weds: Buns
Thurs: Drench
Fri: TF
Sat: Buns
Sun: Strength Intervals

Oh this is gonna be a good week!!!! The second month ALWAYS heats things waaay up!!!! Remember:

Have a great week all!!! I love to hear all your comments, experiences, workouts and plans!!!
Please follow me on facebook.com/FitMomAlisa, email fitmomalisa@yahoo.com or here on blogspot at www.fitmomalisa.blogspot.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment