Sunday, July 20, 2014

PiYo Week 3...in the books!!!!



I DID IT!!

I have completed three weeks of PiYo and am on to week 4!! 6 weeks to GO!!
This program has given me so much strength and flexibility, it's amazing!!!

Here was my schedule for week 3:

Monday: Define Upper body and 21 Day Fix TBC (i added that extra one in )
Tues: Buns YOWZERS
Weds: I took it off, I needed it..
Thurs: Core (from Weds. schedule) and Strength Intervals

Here's my Beast from Strength Intervals!!




Friday: Rest day (quick circuit on my own of push-ups, jumping jacks and sit-ups :))
Sat: I substituted Sweat for Strong legs and used the magical slides, OMG.. I also added in TF FireStarter!
Sun: Full Body Blast and TF HIIT 25


So after a hard-core workout of course my favorite treat is always ShakeO!!!


Here were some of my food choices this week!!



I even ended my week with a new look!


I am also super pumped because I have also gotten my hands on TurboFire!!! This program is my soul-sister! the music is amazing and i just feel great!! 

Interested in joining me on my PiYo challenge?
Fill out the form below and I will get back to you :)
PiYo challenge group form


And finally..here's an awesome recipe for your next week!!! Remember to plan and you will succeed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment